Monthly works updates
Interested to know what work the City is doing around your suburb?
Look below for the monthly outlook, and check back at the beginning of each month for updates.
We are currently completing the more than 200 projects on the capital works program for the 2023/24 financial year.
You can contact the City on 9397 3000 at any time to discuss work being undertaken in your area.
View works by suburb
- Ranford Road, Canning Vale, Canning Vale - new bus lanes are being installed. Works between Queensgate Drive and Campbell Road are continuing. Find our more on the project page.
- Atkinson Way Reserve, Canning Vale - this month the City will commence preparatory works to assist in the upgrade of the open drain.
- Bracadale Park, Canning Vale - The City's engineering team will commence drainage works in December. Find out more on the project page.
- Spencer Road, Langford - this month the City will start construction on a new cars only u-turn lane just past Ruby Avenue. This new lane will allow people travelling on the westbound carriageway to access Hester Park.
- Nicholson Road, Langford - this month the City will commence the reconstruction and resurfacing of Nicholson Road, from Spencer Road to Langford Avenue, Langford (south-bound).
- Rosekelly Road, Gosnells - the City will be constructing a new turning head at the end of the road. This will enable larger vehicle (such as waste vehicles) to turn.
- Albany Highway, Gosnells - the City will undertake footpath repairs near the Tonkin Highway exit ramp.
- Burslem Drive Underpass - BOS Civil have completed the construction of the skylight. The City will now construct the footpaths and barrier, this work is to commence in November. Find out more on the project page.
- Cargeeg Bridge, Station Street - Cargeeg Bridge on Station Street is open for both vehicular and pedestrian traffic. Main Roads WA will begin construction on the new dual lane bridge in the coming months. All further inquiries are to be sent to Main Roads WA who will take control of this area once construction commences.
- New Operations Centre, Orange Grove – The City has now received West Australian Planning Commission approval for the centre, with the City approving the Development Application. The project will now move into the detailed design phase.
- Sutherlands Park, Huntingdale - The first stage of work for the Sutherlands Park Master Plan has commenced. The all abilities playground will be opened at the begining of December.
- Kelton Way, Thornlie - the City will commence resurfacing from Crossford Street.