Why we advertise Development Applications
The City advertises development applications for public comment in the following situations:
- When the City deems that the development may impact the amenity of surrounding property owners or occupiers; and
- When there is a statutory requirement to do so.
Depending on the project, the City will advertise development applications in one or more of the following ways:
- Letters to nearby land owners and/or occupiers;
- On-site signage;
- On the City's Your Say Gosnells webpages;
- Advertising in local newspapers.
The City provides a minimum 21 day comment period for standard applications and a 28 day comment period for complex applications, which is in accordance with the Planning and Development (Local Planning Schemes) Regulations 2015. In some circumstances, a longer time frame may be agreed with the applicant.
For more information
View the documents relevant to the development application, as linked in the application information.
Read the FAQs to find out more about the proposals and the process for review.
Call Development Services on 9397 3000
Have Your Say
If not already registered, you can use the "Register here" button to join our community.
Complete the online submission by clicking the link to the relevant development application you are commenting on. You may also upload attachments here.
Email email@example.com or post to PO Box 662, Gosnells WA 6990
Written submissions must include:
- Your name and address
- Details of the Development Application or the DA reference number
- Details of your submission
- Whether you would like your details kept confidential