At the Ordinary Council Meeting held on 23 June 2023, Council approved a planning application that allows for the development of three semi-permanent food vendor locations.
The three approved locations are:
- Homestead Park, Thornlie
- Connect@Kenwick Centre, Kenwick
- 2210 Albany Highway, Gosnells (adjacent to the Town Centre)
The new locations are perfect for a food or beverage vendor that is looking for a semi-permanent home. Structures will be housed on a 7m x 2.8m hardstand area and the City will provide a power and water connection.
View the below images to see the exact locations that are available.
The City is requesting interested vendors complete the Request for Proposal document below. The document needs to be received by the City prior to 4pm, Wednesday 4 October 2023.
Express your interest:
- View the Request for Proposal (RFP) document below;
- Complete the RFP and submit to the City prior to 4 October 2023;
- A paper copy of the form can be made available by calling (08) 9397 3000;
- For questions or assistance please contact the City via email on FacilitiesLeasing@gosnells.wa.gov.au or via phone on (08) 9397 3000.