Following overwhelming community support, Option Two (purple) has been selected by the City for installation. Residents will be informed when the installation has been scheduled.
The City of Gosnells will soon upgrade Redshank Park, Martin. Following a resident petition submitted last year, the City will be installing a new playground and shelter.
This option provides residents and visitors with:
- Play structure with rubber soft fall
- Mulch soft fall to be maintained under the existing swings
- Shade over picnic seating
Change of name
Redshank Lane Reserve has been formally named Redshank Park. The formal naming of this park is part of a program that the City is undertaking. Naming parks is important for wayfinding and emergency response. Redshank Park is taken from the name of the nearby street, Redshank Lane.
Have your say
- View landscape design options under the 'document library'.
- Provide your feedback on the designs under the 'feedback' tool.
- Email the City on firstname.lastname@example.org, via phone on (08) 9397 3000 or via mail to PO Box 662, Gosnells WA 6990
What design do you prefer?
What is your preferred option?
This poll has concluded.