Consultation dates: 26 October 2023 to 17 November 2023
The City of Gosnells seeks your feedback on the proposed Change of Use (Office to Educational Establishment) at 22 (Lot 104) Blenheim Road Canning Vale.
The application is for a Change of Use from an Office to an Educational Establishment comprising of the following:
- The proposal will operate within a portion of an existing Medical Centre.
- The Education Establishment will have a maximum of 30 students and three staff.
- The hours of operation are between 8:00am and 6:30pm Monday to Saturday.
- The site is accessed via single, two-way crossover onto Blenheim Road.
- The site accommodates a total of 14 carparking bays.
The proposal has been advertised to you in accordance with the City’s Town Planning Scheme, meaning that it is required to be advertised to the public prior to determination.
If you have received a letter from the City inviting you to comment please use the reference number provided. If you have not received a letter please use 9 as your reference number when completing the survey.
Contact the City's Planning Officer Jamie Trees on 9397 3000.
View the plans.
Submissions can be lodged by completing the online form below, by 5pm 17 November 2023.
Any submissions received will be considered as part of the determination process and your submission will be made publicly available in the Council Agenda, unless you have specifically requested that your submission remains anonymous.